West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is now accepting online applications for 100 vacant posts of Fishery Extension Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for these vacant posts through the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC). In the following section, interested candidates can find application criteria, salary, selection process, and other vital information. One should apply for the job under West Bengal Public Service Commission recruitment before 17th March 2021.
WBPSC Fishery Extension Officers Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Fishery Extension Officer|
|Department||Aquatic Resource and Fishing Harbours|
|Job Notification Date||10th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17th March 2021|
|How to Apply?||Online application at https://wbpsc.gov.in/|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer
A bachelor’s degree in Fishery Science from a UGC-ratified university in India is essential for fishery extension officer qualification. The job applicant should have basic and advanced knowledge of the fishery, aquatic resources, aquaculture, and fishing harbours in West Bengal. The candidate must be able to read, write, and speak Bengali or Nepali.
- General Candidate: Up to 39 years.
- OBC Candidate: Not more than 42 years.
- SC/ST Candidate: Not more than 44 years.
Candidates for the WBPSC recruitment for Fishery Extension Officer will be selected via written tests and interviews.
District Fishery Extension Officers in West Bengal can earn between 32,100 and 82,000 INR per month based on the experience and age.
WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer 2021 Application Fees
- For General Candidates: 160 INR
- SC/ST: No fees
The application fee can be paid online (credit/debit card and net banking) at the time of submitting the online application form for fishery extension officer 2021.
WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer 2021 Application Process
For the WBPSC recruitment for fishery extension officers, one should follow the steps as described below.
- Visit https://wbpsc.gov.in/
- On the website, find and visit the “Latest Recruitment” section.
- Click on the link for Fishery Extension Officer Jobs 2021.
- Read the details of the job carefully.
- Fill the online application form.
- The online application form should be submitted before 17th March 2021.
- Online payment should be made for the application fee, while submitting the online application form.
- Keep a printed copy of your application for future reference.
Crucial Dates to Remember
- Starting Date for Application: 24th February 2021
- Ending Date for Application: 17th March 2021
- Last Date for Submitting Offline Fee: 18th March 2021
- Date of Examination: Yet to be announced
- Date to Download Admit Card: 10 days before the date of examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Jobs in 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates for the fishery extension officer job in West Bengal in 2021 can submit their application form online via https://wbpsc.gov.in/.
What are the eligibility criteria for WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer post?
The candidate must be a graduate in fishery science from a recognized college or university in India. He/she must also write and read Bengali or Nepali. The applicant (general caste) should not be more than 39 years old.
What is the date of examination for WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Jobs in 2021?
The date of examination is not yet announced. It is expected to be announced after closing the application window.
How to pay fee for WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer job application?
For candidates belonging to the general caste, the application fee is 160 INR. It can be paid online through credit card, debit card, and online banking. Offline payment can be done at the branches on UBI (United Bank of India). The last date for paying the fee offline at branches of UBI is 18th March 2021. Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates do not need to pay any fee for applying for this job.