Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation has released job notification for 10 vacant posts for managers, assistant managers, and accounts. Selected candidates will get recruited for metro railways for the city of Nagpur. For the details of this Maha Metro recruitment 2021 notification, candidates should visit the official website of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation (Website: www.mahametro.org). Candidates can submit both online and offline applications on and before 16th March 2021.
MAHA Metro Vacancy 2021
|Organization||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Manager, Accounts Assistants, and Assistant Manager|
|Applying Mode||Online and Offline|
|Number of Vacant Posts||10|
|Job Notification Date||24th February 2021|
|Last Date for Submitting Application||16th March 2021|
For this Maharashtra Metro recruitment notification 2021, interested candidates should have the following educational qualifications.
- For the post of Manager, the applicant should possess a valid B.Tech or BE degree from an AICTE approved university.
- Candidates for the job of Assistant Manager should also have a B.Tech or BE degree from AICTE approved university. One can also apply with an MCA degree from a recognized college or institution in India.
- For the job of Accounts Assistant, the applicant must at least have a B.Com degree.
Details of Vacant Positions
- Three vacant posts are available for Managers.
- Five vacant positions are there for Assistant Managers.
- Two vacancies are there for Accounts Assistant.
- Manager: Maximum age limit is 40 years
- Assistant Manager: Maximum age limit is 35 years
- Accounts Assistant: Maximum age limit is 32 years
- Manager: 60,000 – 1,80,000 INR
- Assistant Manager: 50,000 – 1,60,000 INR
- Account Assistants: 25,000 – 80,000 INR
- For General, OBC, and Others: 400 INR
- For SC, ST, and Women: No fee required
Maharashtra Metro Corporation Limited will pick the applicants for these 10 vacant positions through three steps.
- Screening: At the first step, applications will be reviewed and the most suitable candidates will be shortlisted.
- Personal Interview: Selected candidates will receive calls for personal interviews.
- Medical Test: Candidates should undergo a mandatory medical test after successfully completing the personal interview session.
How to Apply for Maha Metro Nagpur Vacancy 2021?
For these ten vacant positions, interested candidates can submit both online and offline applications. For online application, you can follow the procedure discussed below.
- Visit www.cimfr.nic.in
- Find the search box on the website and enter “advt. no. MAHA-Metro/HR/01/2021” in the search box. Hit Enter on your keyboard to find the job.
- An application form will appear on your screen. Download and print the form.
- You need to fill the form with accurate information.
- Attach a few identification documents (mentioned in job criteria), passport size photograph, and signature.
- You need to pay the application fee online. One can pay the fee through debit card or credit card and net banking.
- Send the duly filled up form to the address mentioned below.
Address for Submitting the Application Form
General Manager (HR),
Metro – Bhawan,
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
VIP Road, Near Dikshabhoomi,
Ramdaspeth, Nagpur – 440010.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the last date for applying for Maha Metro 2021 recruitment?
The last date for submitting application form for the manager and assistant manager job for Nagpur metro is 16th March 2021.
Who can apply for the accounts assistant job for Maha Metro?
According to Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation, a person with B.Com degree is eligible to submit an application for the account assistant job. However, candidates with Inter CA or ICWA and MBA (Finance) degrees will get first preferences.
What is the application fee for Manager and Assistant Manager jobs for Maharashtra Metro?
For general caste and OBC candidates, the application fee is 400 INR. Women, SC, and ST candidates do not need to pay any application fee.