Hoshiarpur district court has released notification the district court recruitment 2021 for the four vacant posts for stenographers. Interested candidates can apply for the job through both online and offline applications. The last date for submitting application form is 16th March 2021 (5PM IST). Before applying for the Hoshiarpur district court stenographer jobs 2021, applicants should know eligibility details, application fees, application method, and other details. In the following section, interest applicants can find details on this job notification.
Hoshiarpur District Court Stenographer Vacancy 2021
|Recruitment Board||Hoshiarpur District Court|
|Type of Job||Stenographer for district court|
|Number of Vacant Posts||4|
|Website for Online Application||https://hoshiarpur.courtrecruitment.com/|
|Last Date for Application||16th March 2021|
|Recruitment Process||Stenography test|
- The minimum educational qualification for the candidates is a bachelor degree in any subject. The applicant must have a valid graduation degree from a recognized college in India.
- Candidates must undergo a mandatory typing test. They have to qualify for the F8 WPM in English shorthand test. Nevertheless, they must also pass 20 WP transcriptions in Excel sheets or Word documents.
On the official website of Hoshiarpur court recruitment, you can find more details on the educational qualification for the stenographer jobs 2021.
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 37 years
For SC, ST, OBC, and PWD candidates, age relaxation has been provided as per the government rules.
According to the Hoshiarpur district court stenographer recruitment notification, selected candidates will get a pay scale of 10,300 to 38,400 INR per month.
The candidates do not need to pay any application fee.
The candidates for Hoshiarpur district court stenographer vacancy 2021 must undergo typing skill test. Based on the performance in the typing test, the candidates will be selected.
How to Apply?
The steps for applying for the job have been discussed in the following section of this article.
- You can find the application form the official site – Click Here
- Download and print the application form.
- After printing, you need to fill up the form with all necessary details. Make sure that you fill the form with accurate information.
- The application form must have the recent passport size photographs of the applicants.
- Along with the application form, you need to attach your updated Bio-Data.
- Photocopies of identification documents for candidates should also be attached with the application form.
- Applicants should send the application form along with the attached documents to the office of District and Session Judge, Hoshiarpur.
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting date of submitting application||24th February 2021|
|Last date of submitting application||16th March 2021|
|Date of test for stenographer grade-III||25th March 2021|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum educational qualification for candidates Hoshiarpur district court stenographer jobs 2021?
The applicants should have a bachelor degree in any subject from a recognized university in India. Any graduate can apply, though selection will happen based on the performance on the typing test.
What is the last date for applying to Hoshiarpur district court stenographer job 2021?
The last date of applying for Hoshiarpur district court stenographer job is 16th March 2021.
What is the application fee for applying for the Hoshiarpur district court stenographer job 2021?
Candidates applying for Hoshiarpur district court stenographer jobs 2021 do not need to pay any application fee.
What is the salary of the district court stenographers?
Selected candidates for the Hoshiarpur district court stenographer job will obtain a pay scale of 10,300 to 38,400 INR per month.
How many vacant posts are there for Hoshiarpur district court stenographer recruitment 2021?
For stenographer recruitment in Punjab (Hoshiarpur District Court), there are four vacant job positions.