According to the notification recently published by the Collector Office Nellore Andhra Pradesh, there are 29 vacant positions for typists, junior auditors, technicians, etc. If you are seeking Andhra Pradesh government jobs, this is a golden opportunity for you to fulfill your professional career dream. The last date for applying for the job is 16th March 2021. Interested candidates can find more details on the available job positions in the following section.
Collector Office Nellore Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Collector Office Nellore|
|Number of Vacancies||29|
|Vacant Positions||Typist, technician, auditor, watchman, junior assistant, etc.|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Selection Procedure||Written test and interview|
|Location||Nellore, Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date of Application||16th March 2021|
Vacancy is available for different job positions. Total number of vacancies is 29. The vacant positions include junior auditor, junior assistant, junior technical assistant, watchman, typist, etc.
|Education Background||Maximum Age||Minimum Age|
|For different job positions, candidates should have different educational backgrounds. From 5th standard to graduate, candidates from different educational backgrounds can apply for the jobs.||Candidates applying for Collector Office Nellore recruitment 2021 should not be aged more than 54 years.||The minimum age for applying for the jobs is 18 years.|
- Selected candidates will receive a pay scale as per the government rules.
- Candidates should read the job notification carefully to find details of the salary.
- For general and OBC candidates: 450 INR
- ST/ SC/ Women/ PWD candidates: No fees required
Selection of the applicants will happen in three stages. At the first stage, there will be a written test. Those who pass the written test successfully will undergo an interview session. If you pass the interview session successfully, you have to undergo a document verification process.
How to Apply for Jobs at the Collector Office in Nellore 2021?
- Applicants should visit https://spsnellore.ap.gov.in/
- On the website, you need to go to the notice section.
- In the notice section, you will find a recruitment notification link. Click on the link and read job details carefully.
- If you think you are eligible for a job, click on the link for downloading the form.
- Download and print the form.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Add the necessary documents as attachments.
- The duly filled up application form should be submitted to the collector’s office. Applicants should also pay the application fees at the time of submitting the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date for submitting an application for the Collector Office Nellore recruitment 2021?
All eligible candidates for the collector office recruitment 2021 Nellore Andhra Pradesh must submit their application on and before 16th March 2021.
How many vacant positions are there for the Collector Office Recruitment Nellore?
According to the job notification published by the collector office Nellore, there are 29 vacant positions for typist, watchman, junior auditor, junior assistant, etc.
Can women apply for the Collector Office Nellore jobs?
Both men and women can apply for the jobs available at the Collector Office Nellore. Before applying to a vacant position, applicants must check the eligibility criteria.
What is the application fee for the collector office recruitment Nellore?
For general and OBC candidates, mandatory application fee is Rs. 450. Others (ST, SC, women, and PWD) do not need to pay any application fee.
What is the age limit for applying for the Nellore Collector Office jobs?
Applicants must be aged between 18 and 54 years for applying for the Collector Office jobs Nellore.