Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs Notification for 10th | 12th | Degree | Diploma and Graduates
If you are looking for the available government jobs in AP, you are on the right page. Candidates looking to apply for government jobs in the state can find all the needed data to use and succeed in an interview.
Andhra Pradesh’s government issues various notifications every month, and the same information is updated from time to time on this page. Aspirants can apply for AP govt jobs (both offline and online) across different sectors like Railways, Government Teacher Jobs, Bank Jobs, SSC, and many more.
Notifications for Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs 2021
Why Government Jobs In AP?
Aspirants can find the latest government job notifications in AP along with the process, the last dates to apply, and the eligibility criteria.
Andhra Pradesh’s government provides the most promising jobs in terms of pay scale, job security, and growth opportunities. The AP government releases various notifications every month to recruit candidates for different sectors and job roles, including APPSC. The Chief Minister of the State announced a plan to fill the vacancies of AP Grama Sachivalyam and other services to succeed the state government schemes.
Several candidates from the Telugu states and other parts of the country apply for these jobs. Candidates who wish to succeed can check the latest updates on the page and stay updated about the upcoming notifications.
AP Government Jobs – List of Departments
The state of Andhra Pradesh is the 7th populated state in India. Aspirants can pick the right job based on their profile from various departments and secure a rewarding career in the government sector. Mentioned below is the list of the department in AP.
- Agriculture & Cooperation
- Animal Husbandry & Fisheries
- Backward Classes Welfare
- Consumer Affairs Food & Civil Supplies
- Departmental For Women, Children, Disabled & Senior Citizens
- Environment, Forests, Science & Technology
- General Administration
- Health, Medical & Family Welfare
- Higher Education
- Industries & Commerce
- Information Technology, Electronics & Communications
- Energy, Infrastructure & Investment
- Monitories Welfare
- Municipal Administration & Urban Development
- Panchayat Raj & Rural Development
- Public Enterprises
- School Education
- Skills Development, Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Social Welfare
- Transport, Road & Buildings
- Water Resources
- Youth Advancements, Tourism & Culture
Important Boards in AP
PSU Jobs in AP
PSU or Public Sector Undertaking is a company owned by the State or the Central Government. More than 50,000+ PSU jobs are available in the PSU sector every year in Group A, B, and C. PSU jobs in AP are not 100% government jobs, and the candidate’s performance can affect job security. There are temporary as well as contract jobs in the PSU sector.
- Forest Department
- GENCO Limited
- Handicrafts Development Limited
- Health & Medical Housing Development Corporation
- Heavy Machinery & Engineering Limited
- Housing Board
- Industrial Development Corporation Limited
- Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited
- Mineral Development Corporation Limited
- Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Rajiv Swagruha Corporation Limited
- Road Development Corporation
- State Agro Industries Development Corporation Limited
- State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited
- State Financial Corporation
- State Housing Corporation Limited
- State Irrigation Development Corporation
- State Police Housing Corporation Limited
- State Seeds Development Corporation Limited
- Technology Services Limited
- Tourism Development Corporation Limited
- Leather Industries Development Corporation of AP Limited
- Northern Power Distribution Corporation Limited
- Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation Limited
Public Service Commission Jobs in AP
The AP Public Service Commission sends job notifications from time to time to fill the job vacancies across various government departments. The Public Service Commission jobs are the most sought after as they offer job security and an opportunity for career growth. Candidates can visit governmentjobs.in from time to time to know about the latest govt job notifications.
- Lokayukta & UPA Lokayukta
- State Legal Services Authority
- Judicial Academy
- Administrative Tribunal
- Public Service Commission
- Staff Election Commission
- Vigilance Commission
- Information Commission
- Staff Selection Commission
- Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Official Language Commission
- State Human Rights Commission
- Women’s Commission
- State Commission of SC’s & ST’s
Eligibility Criteria for Government Jobs in AP
Government job aspirants who strive hard to get into their dream job need to have all the information about the job profile and eligibility before applying. The first thing you need to know is all about the academic qualifications you need to possess and the age to apply for any job.
The academic qualifications required for AP govt jobs can vary from one job to another. The AP state government provides job opportunities to candidates from various educational backgrounds. There are multiple posts available for individuals who have completed their SSC, 10+2, SSLC, Graduation (degree), B.SC, BE Or B.Tech, or a Postgraduate Degree. Candidates can also check for the latest govt jobs in AP based on their educational qualifications as well.
Candidates with an age limit of 18 years to 62 years can apply for government jobs in AP. However, like mentioned before, the age limit criteria can also vary from one job post to another.
The selection process for Andhra Pradesh govt jobs includes various selection rounds to filter out the job role’s perfect candidates. Mentioned below are some selection rounds you can look forward to.
- An Offline Written Examination
- A Preliminary Test (Includes Objective Type Questions)
- The Main Examination (Includes both Objective & Descriptive Type Questions)
- A Physical Test
- Skill & Typing Test
- Document Verification
The application process for the government job depends on the recruiting board. The board might ask the candidates to submit their application forms online or offline. The application also needs to be submitted as per the permitted dates. Candidates can find all the information on applying and the last date in the job notification we post.
How to Apply for the Latest Govt Jobs in AP
- Visit the official web page of the government recruitment board/organization.
- On the page, you will find a column with info on careers or recruitment.
- Click on the job profile you plan to apply to.
- New users need to complete their registration process first. If you have registered already, you can log in with the same credentials.
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill out the online form without making any mistakes.
- Upload the necessary documents, and continue to make the payment (If required).
- Once done, do not forget to take the printout of the application form.
How to Download the AP Government Job Application Form
- Open the official web page of the recruiting board.
- Click on the job post you wish to apply for.
- Read and learn about eligibility.
- Click on “Download the application form.” The application gets downloaded.
- Fill in the required details in the correct columns.
- Attach the documents required and the demand draft for the application.
- Send the application form, the documents, and demand draft to the address mentioned. Ensure you send it well ahead of the last date.
Some of the standard documents you need to attach with your application are,
- Community certificate
- Certificates related to your academic qualifications
- Marks memos of Inter/Degree
- Residence certificate
- A valid identity proof (Aadhaar Card / Pan Card / Voter Id / Ration Card / Passport / Bank Passbook)
AP Government Jobs 2021 – How to Prepare?
Aspirants preparing for government jobs often ask similar questions like how to prepare to succeed, achieve a good score, crack the interview, and clear the preliminary examination?
We have prepared a list of tips for you, which will help you attend the examination confidently. Let’s see what they are.
- Make a list of all the topics you need to prepare for the exam. You need to have the right presence of mind and the will to succeed.
- Start with a proper timetable. Never postpone your exam preparation till the last minute.
- Spend extra time on more challenging topics.
- Refer to study materials or books, the details of which are made available on our website.
- Practice using previous year’s question papers. Try mock tests to improve your accuracy and speed.
- Eat and sleep well.
- Make sure to attend the examination with good preparation and zero worries.
Candidates can find various job notifications for the latest govt jobs in AP and different boards of Andhra Pradesh. Multiple job notifications are released every month, and candidates from all over the country prepare themselves for the selection process.
The AP government officials can also hire individuals directly via walk-ins, only if they have previous experience or qualifications. It helps to keep yourself updated via our website and know if you are eligible for a walk-in-interview. Candidates can apply for various boards and succeed in having a secured job with handsome pay and good growth prospects.